Experts active and interested in the field of clean energy will enjoy a number of benefits through their registration as Network Members.
Network Offering to Members
- Training programs to promote accelerated learning about a variety of clean energy technologies and policies;
- Exposure to a range of perspectives on clean energy technologies and their deployment on an informal platform conducive to exchange of views;
- Stimulating and focused discussion which allows strategic thinking and decision making to be refined;
- Access to leading players in the EU-GCC clean energy sector, with scope to build extensive new networks;
- The opportunity to delve into technical, regulatory, economic and commercial development trends;
- Tap into a knowledge pool of main contacts and sources relevant to each topic;
- Facilitate recruitment through job postings that will be viewed across the Network and explore job opportunities relevant to your field;
- Information on joint funding opportunities in areas of clean energy research;
- Sharing of good practices to benefit from the others’ experiences;
- Leverage knowledge and experience of institutions to train and support clean energy actions.
In particular the following apply for the Experts Members:
Promotion & Visibility
- Participation in and following up closely the Discussion Groups’ activities;
- Members’ participation in collaborative Discussion Groups work will be acknowledged in Discussion Groups outputs;
- Members will receive free copies of selected Network publications and promotional material;
- Opportunities to influence and support shaping the direction of the Network activities in the EU and the GCC regions at a technology, policy and research co-operation level;
- Sharing contact details and networking with some of the most prominent EU/GCC experts, through the Network’s platform;
- Access in the specific collaboration area in the Network web-platform, with opportunity to participate in discussions through Forum and Chat areas, in online collaboration through e-Meetings, and exchange of information and documents through the Experts Collaboration Area Library;
- Opportunity to provide input and articles for the Network Newsletters, publications etc.
Marketing and Events
- Early information and Member-only briefings on Network conferences and workshops;
- Invitations for targeted interventions in Network meetings (Discussion Groups’ Meetings, Plenary Conference);
- Invitation to Training Events – Seminars organized by the Network;
- Invitations for participation in thematic working events and web-meetings.